A website is mandatory for any business today, irrespective of whether the business is small or large. If you have a business but not a website, then the business is non existent and you’re probably missing out on a large and demographically diverse customer segment. In this globally connected age, a website provides ample opportunities for a business’s growth, right from advertising to helping get more customers.
To illustrate further, below are some pertinent reasons which explain why any business needs a good website :
- 24/7 availability – A good website allows a business to be always accessible to it’s existing as well as potential new customers, allowing for the targeted segment of people to know more about your business as per their convenience
- Increased credibility – A well designed website provides the requisite credibility to any business. The foremost parameter for a majority of people these days when it comes to judging the reliability of a business is whether the business has a website or not. This is the reason for every business today scrambling to get it’s own website, be it a start up or a traditional brick and mortar store
- Marketing benefits – A good website provides ample advertisement benefits for any business, much more than traditional advertising forms such as print advertisements or pamphlet distribution. Furthermore, elimination of a majority of traditional advertising methods also saves on overall costs
- Increased global reach and presence – Geographical limitations are a natural factor in growth of any business. Arising due to lack of capital or sometimes imposed by government regulations; the limited geographical reach of any business makes it’s owner loose out on potential new customers and thus profits. A good website allows your business to transcend these limitations.
- Time saving benefits – A website eliminates the need for the business owner to be physically present at all times, as prospective customers can find a whole host of details on the website itself. The business owner in turn can dedicate his/her time into something else that would be more beneficial for the business.
- The website can also act as your business’s social media hub – A majority of people having access to the internet today are on social media in some form or the other. That makes social media a very fertile advertising space to target your prospective customer segment. A good website can act as a hub for all communications including customer reach and marketing through the social media.
- For sharing your expertise – A website also allows you to share the details of your business, your area of expertise and much more to like minded people. Like minded people can include your customers as well as your peers.
- Fast and efficient sales – A good website allows a customer to buy what he/she desires from your website with the feature of online payment or cash on delivery. This online sale and payment feature allows you to cut middlemen costs and also saves a customer from the trouble of making payments through cheques, drafts etc, thus saving his/her time.
To be succinct, a good website helps you to expand your business, provide efficient after sale services to your existing clients and makes your business look cool to young and adult people alike. We can assume that if your business is not online, it will probably miss out on a large segment of the market.
If you are planning to design website for your company Contact Us